|Horse Power||5.4 hp|
|Engine Displacement||208 cm³|
|Drive Type||Auger drive|
|Fuel Capacity||0.37 gal.|
Husqvarna ST 131 is perfect for homeowners who need a compact, easy-to-use and efficient snow thrower. It has been designed to clear snow from hard, flat and narrow surfaces on garage driveways and paths. Husqvarna ST 131 is suitable for occasional use in new snow, 5-20 cm. Its compact design makes it easy to operate and store. The efficient rubber auger ensures optimum clearing and merciful treatment of all types of hard surfaces.
- Compact design: The overall compact design makes this machine very comfortable and easy to use and store.
- Efficient rubber auger: The rubber auger works both efficient and merciful on all type of hard surfaces and the auger speed makes the snow thrower almost self-driven.
- Electric starter: Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button. When the engine is warm, it's easy to get going with the starter handle.
- Ergonomic handle: The handle is angled for optimum ergonomics and the overmold bail arm makes operation extra comfortable.
- Single-stage system: The auger screw efficiently feeds the snow into the machine and then throws it out through the chute.
- Adjustable deflector: For controlling the vertical throwing direction.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Blower type: Single-stage
- Working width: 21 in. / 53 cm
- Engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Cylinder displacement: 12.69 cu.inch / 208 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm: 4 kW @ 3450 RPM
- Horsepower: 5.4 HP / 4.03 kW
- Gross Torque: 9.5 lb.-ft
- Fuel tank volume: 0.37 gal. / 1.4 lit
- Transmission type: Auger drive
- Tire size: 203 mm / 8 in.
- Handle height adjustment: 3 steps
- Base machine, length: 41 in. / 104.14 cm
- Base machine, width: 21 in. / 53.34 cm
- Base machine, height: 41 in. / 104.14 cm
- Weight: 97.6 lb. / 44.27 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 82 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 3.46 m/s²