2019 Husqvarna SG13 (966 04 27-01)
Call for Price
Husqvarna's SG13 stump grinder is a well-balanced, maneuverable machine that provides commercial power and high productivity. The new cutting system provides sharper, faster cutting due to reduced weight and a unique tooth design. Cutting teeth are available for various soil conditions and feature three independent edges to effectively triple the use of the tooth. The teeth can be rotated in a matter of seconds using a 9/16" wrench. The machine's stability, balance and adjustable handle allow you to grind objects up to 12" below the ground while maintaining a comfortable and safe stance throughout the stump grinding job.
- M1 Cutting Head: Provides sharper, faster cutting with a unique cutting tooth design. Cutting teeth are available for various soil conditions and feature three independent edges to effectively triple the use of the tooth.
- Folding Handle: An innovative, adjustable handle enables the operator to adjust the angle of the handle to maintain a comfortable and safe stance.
- Compact design: Compact design, needs only 70 cm/28" of lateral clearance.
- Easy Transport: Two lift handles on each side allow two people to lift the unit into a truck or SUV.
- Cylinder displacement: 23.7 cu.inch
- Cylinder displacement: 389 cm³
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Cut depth: Variable up to 12" with adjustable handle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Working Depth
- Variable up to 12" with adjustable handle