2018 Husqvarna YTH18K42 (960 48 01-00)
Call for Price
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Electric engagement of cutting blade/s: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Cast front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Cutting width: 107 cm
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FX Series
- Cylinders: 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Oil filter: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer
- Deck Size
- 107 cm