2018 Husqvarna LGTH24V54 (960 48 00-62)
Call for Price
Husqvarna tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to manoeuvre and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. Some models feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.Product may differ from image. Standard arm rests not shown.
- Endurance V-Twin Engine: Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance.
- Hydrostatic transmission: Easy speed and direction control with a fender mounted lever.
- Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Reinforced Deck: Deck is reinforced with 14 gauge welded steel tubing for added durability on the trim side.
- Cutting width: 137.2 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Belt tension release: Yes
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Lever-operated
- Speed reverse max: 4.67 km/h
- Speed reverse min: 0 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series
- Cylinders: 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 15.14 l
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Tube Bumper
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.14 L
- Deck Size
- 137.2 cm