2018 Husqvarna 524LK (967 32 70-01)
Call for Price
Effective grass trimmer with 4-stroke engine, detachable straight shaft, bevel gear and loop handle. Easy to start with air purge and Smart Start®. Husqvarna 524LK is a combination machine, developed for many different types of job. Several attachments are available as accessories.
- Fuel pump: Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- No fuel mixing: No need for mixing petrol with oil when refuelling. Engine runs on pure petrol.
- Detachable shaft: Detachable shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.4 kg
- Tube length: 1483 mm
- Tube diameter: 24 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 347.02 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 217.50 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 399.07 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 25 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 kW
- Maximum power speed: 7000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption: 510 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 0.36 kg/h
- Idling speed: 3100 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR5H
- Electrode gap: 0.6 mm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8220 rpm
- Basic model: H 324L
- Basic model: H 324LD
- Engine Family: JHVXS.0254FE
- Engine Family: GHVXS.0254FD
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 4 stroke
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 97 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- 0.8 kW
- 25 cm³
- 5.4 kg