2016 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW® XP 900-6 EPS - Black Pearl
RANGER CREW® XP 900-6 EPS - Black Pearl
Hardest Working Features
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage: The RANGER CREW® 900 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth and reliable power. The ProStar® 900 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- 68 Horses of ProStar® Pulling Power: With a high-output 68 HP ProStar engine† the CREW 900-6 leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 36% more than the John® Deere Gator™ 825i S4 and 48% more than the Yamaha® Viking® VI††. The RANGER CREW 900-6 delivers more torque and pulling power to get the job done.
- NEW Pro-Lock™ On-Demand All-Wheel Drive: Pro-Lock is our fastest engaging AWD system ever! All four wheels engage near instantly when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t, no need to wait for pressure to build up or to stop and lock in a diff like our competitors. Also, when in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload: With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, RANGER CREW 900-6 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,750 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet. The Kawasaki® MULE Pro-FXT™ limits it's bed capacity to 350 lbs when carrying 6 people, that gives RANGER over 2.5 times the load.
- RANGER Works on Your Schedule: RANGER is there for you all day, and doesn't stop working when the sun goes down. RANGER CREW 900-6 features high beam 60W headlights and 64 miles more fuel range than the John Deere® Gator® XUV825i S4 so you can keep working when others quit.
- Winches Made for Your Vehicle: Polaris Engineered™ winches offer seamless integration, easy installation, and heavy duty pulling power for your task. With a full line of winches from the premium Pro HD Series, to the value-minded Heavy Duty series, you can trust Polaris Engineered™ winches to get the job done.
Smoothest Riding Features
- All-Day Riding Comfort: We designed the RANGER CREW 900-6 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus a convenient, a full 10 inches of tilt steering adjustment, and room for six full-sized adults.
- Smooth Riding Suspension: A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front, that's 23% more than the Yamaha® Viking® VI. Also 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to 1,750 lbs!
- Great Trail Clearing Ground Clearance: To navigate deep ruts, roots, and trail obstacles it takes more ground clearance, RANGER CREW 900-6 gives you 11.3" of ground clearance so you can go farther and get more done.
- Innovative and Convenient Storage Solutions: With the RANGER CREW 900-6, enjoy a full 119 L of enclosed storage plus plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. Compare that to the Kawasaki® Mule PRO-FXT™ that only has 9.5 L of internal storage.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance: RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds and more response as speed increases. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
Ultimate Versatility Features
- Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit Advantage: Welcome to the new standard in accessory integration. Polaris-exclusive Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab systems offer unparalleled fit & finish, durability, and quality. The highly modular system enables you to customize your cab to your needs. From premium automotive glass tip-out windshields, to economical canvas doors, and durable steel roofs, Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab components attach easily to the purpose-built chassis, allowing for simple installation and removal.
- Full Line of Polaris Engineered Accessories: Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With over 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 875cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System Type: Pro-Lock™ On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in. (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 148.5 x 61 x 76 in. (377 x 155 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,750 lb. (793.8 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in. (287 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,587 lb. (720 kg)
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Black Pearl
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlets (2)
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Polaris® Lock&Ride® Pro Fit Cab System: Standard
- Special Features: Cut/sew seats, custom decal accent package, driver's side adjustable seat, paint matched front suspension springs
NOTES:†All competitive comparisons are based on 2014/2015 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing. Gator® is a registered trademark of Deere & Company. HP numbers are based on 2013 Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) ††All horsepower specs tested and verified by a third party entity. The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,587 lb. (720 kg)
- 113 in. (287 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P
- Drive System
- Pro-Lock™ On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Black Pearl