2011 Polaris Industries 800 Rush Pro-R
2011 SNOW CHECK 800 RUSH
How do you follow up on Sled of the Year? STAY ON THE GAS
More Innovation. More Technology. More Domination.
Everything changed with the introduction of the 2010 Polaris 600 RUSH - the first snowmobile with a truly progressive-rate rear suspension that lets riders dominate the whoops like a motocrosser and conquer the corners with rider-active control. It changes again with the raw power of the 800 Polaris Liberty Cleanfire® engine in the most advanced snowmobile chassis purpose-built for terrain domination. Big bumps or big miles, pinned corner to corner or cruising in comfort, the 2011 Polaris RUSH lets you ride harder, faster, longer, and ride again tomorrow. Feel the RUSH.
- Midflap Cooler: New for 2011, this integrated cooler meets the needs for both the 800 and 600 Cleanfire engines.
- Pro-Ride Progressive-Rate Rear Suspension: For years the coupled skid was believed to be the best performing skid available.. We felt differently. We moved the shock outside the skid frame and developed the first truly progressive-rate suspension.
- Rider Active Control: Introducing true rider-active control - anticipate and respond to any trail condition or obstacle using body input to affect your sled. Slide back on the seat for serious weight transfer, slide forward to set the front end for cornering with maximum bite.
- 800 Cleanfire Engine: This proven powerplant offers ultimate acceleration and top end. Cleanfire injection automatically compensates for temperature and altitude ensuring easy starts and crisp performance in any condition.
- Pro-Ride Chassis: The Pro-Ride Chassis has been in development for years. Better weight transfer for Rider Active Control.
- Walker Evans Needle Shocks: Premium shocks with 16-position compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
- Lightweight Silencer: New for 2011, this completely redesigned silencer sheds 7 lbs. of weight and features trail-friendly noise levels.
- Lightweight Rotor & Jackshaft: Reducing rotating mass allows for a sled with quicker response. These parts combine to offer a 2.5 lb. reduction of rotating mass.
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire Injection
- Disc Brake Type: Phantom, Hydraulic w/LWT Disc
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM LWT
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9 / 22.9
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans Piggyback
- Ski Type: RUSH
- Rear Suspension: PRO-RIDE
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 14 / 35.6
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans Piggyback
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans Comp. Adj.
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 121 x 1.25 RipSaw (2.52" pitch)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 464 / 210.5
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 108 / 274
- Overall Width (in./cm.): 48 / 122
- Overall Height (in./cm.): 46 / 117
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 42.5 / 108
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 11 / 41.6
- Steering: Fixed - 3.5" (89mm) Riser
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Reverse: PERC
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Fuel Gauge Type: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- 12v-DC Outlet / RCA Outlet: Accessory / Accessory
- Handlebar Hooks: Std. Adjustable
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Seat Type: Lightweight Freestyle
- Windshield: Low, Mid or Tall
- Color / Graphics: Red / Pro-R
- Engine Type
- 795 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- Phantom, Hydraulic w/LWT Disc
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM LWT
- Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Ski Type
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 121 x 1.25 in. (2.52" pitch)
- Digital MFD
- Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal (41.6 l)
- Dry Weight
- 464 lbs. (210.5 kg)
- Low, Mid or Tall
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable